Peru Business Database
English & Spanish
more than 38,100 Peru businesses with address, phone number and other contact information! The most comprehensive business list in open format you can get for Peru.
You can copy the list of any category and paste it to applications such as MS Excel, MS Word ...
This product may or may not share the same data resource with the Yellow Pages of this area (if any). However, this product is not a copy of the regional yellow pages or white pages.
The CD is an excellent B2B tool for your business campaign in Peru
- covers all major industries & services
- most entries with mailing address and phone number
- merge them into your database (intranet only) for your own marketing campaign, no additional license needed
- find more suppliers
- find more buyers
What's inside this CD-ROM?
- more than 38,000 Peru businesses with contact information
- Company name in both English and Spanish
- Sorted by over 1,000 categories, covering all major industries & services
- Management software
- Powerful keyword search and Text Search
- Business titles, addresses, city, province
- phone numbers for most businesses
- fax numbers for many businesses
- emails, website addresses for some businesses (may be not enough for email marketing)
Infot Directory (TBB) File: 40MB
MS Access File (MDB): 60MB
Full installation: 50MB (raw database not included)
Compact installation: 10MB (by leaving the database file on CD-ROM)
Download size: Not available
Selected entries: You can Copy any selected entries and paste into other applications.
Open format: raw data in MS Access format is available for additional fee.
Advanced data: Only available to buyers with publishing authorization license. Available in Oracle 8, MS SQL Server 2000, or mySQL Sever.
* all numbers in this page are subject to change.
* English contents (title, description, category name) were machine-translated from Spanish, for reference only.
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Extra MDB file (optional)
||3rd Party, Submission|
||Company Name, Phone, Address, City, State, Email*,Web Address *, Description *, Fax |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
* Numbers vary frequently. The result on your CD/DVD may differ. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
|Number of total entries (companies)
|Entries with Website
|Entries with Email
|Entries with Fax number
|Entries with Phone number
NOTE: Download sizes are estimated and actual sizes may vary; Download option is valid for qualified purchase only and not for all products; Databases are recorded on CD-R or DVD+R/-R media, packaged in slim jewel cases. Raw data files (optional) are in MS Access format (mdb) and usually recorded on the same disc; All CD-ROMs are silk screen printed with Infot logo.
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at Faust Information.
- You have to purchase the MS Access File for the directory you selected separately when you shop at Faust Information store.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.
Business counts of categories: http://www.mail-lists-sales-leads.com/Peru_Business.txt