Spanish Business Directory
Selected business from the Spanish-speaking countries. In English/Spanish
English Version (Spanish business name / description included)
This directory covers about 86,000 companies, importers, exporters from Spanish-speaking countries and areas:
|Estados Unidos de America
Those businesses are sorted into more than 7,000 categories. Here are some top categories:
|Travel and transports
|Sports and Recreation
|Art and Culture
|Society & Community
|Computers and Internet
|Government and Politics
|News & Media
|Science and technology
|Shopping & Services
|Industrial & Manufacturing
|Finances and investments
What's inside this CD-ROM?
- more than 86,000 companies with contact information and brief introduction
- English company names and descriptions available for each record
- web site addresses for each business
- Email address for most of the businesses (check statistic report for exact number)
- business phone numbers, fax numbers and etc .
- Well-organized category system
- Powerful keyword search and Text Search (English only)
Good for e-marketing or marketing research.
This database is website-based and all it's contents were compiled based on the website of each record. We verify the websites only and some of them may still void since the product released. Email addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers are for reference only. Physical addresses, zip codes or contact persons are not included for many of records here. This product may not be good for marketing campaigns based on telephone, fax or mail. and you need check other "yellow pages" or similar database for that kind of purpose.
about 25MB (without old data)
Full installation (with the old database) requires about 100MB.
Infot Distributed Business Directory (tbb)
Raw data in MS Access 2000 or later (mdb) is available for extra fee
The complete-install needs about 100MB hard disk space.
Part of the data were machine-translated from Spanish.
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Extra MDB file (optional)
||Spain,Mexico,Argentina and etc|
||Company Name in English/Spanish, Website, Email,Phone, Fax, City,State, Country , Business Description (English/Spanish |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
* Numbers vary frequently. The results on your CD/DVDs may differ. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
|Number of total entries (companies)
|Entries with Website
|Entries with Email
|Entries with Fax number
|Entries with Phone number
|Entries with Post Code
This product is NOT A COMPLETE LIST of businesses of this region (country or area).
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.