China Business Directory
Purchase a CD-ROM copy of China Business Directory. Selected Chinese companies with websites, Email from Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau
This new version merges many new information from other important sources and expanded the total number of records to 865,000. Many new fields (columns) are also added..
This Edition covers about 680,000 Chinese major suppliers, manufacturers, importers, exporters and organizations.
The CD is an excellent B2B tool prepared for you to business with China
- to expand your market in China if you are to sale your products or services to Chinese companies
- to find more suppliers from China if you are looking for cheap but reliable manufacturers
- to study the Chinese market and see what you can do in the last great market
- to have thousands of registered members if you are a webmaster.
What can I do with this CD?
- Get the full list of Chinese companies in any industry with full contact information together with a brief introduction
- Send emails to any Chinese company who has an email address
- Find the website of any Chinese company who already has a web site
- Enhance your online business directory or database with thousands of Chinese business names in minutes.
Selected entries: You can Copy and paste any selected entries
All Raw data: You need purchase the MS Access File(s) (mdb) to export raw data, additional fee.
Advanced data: Only available to buyers with publishing authorization license. Available in Oracle 8, MS SQL Server 2000, or mySQL Sever.
Contents in Chinese: Contents in Chinese are available for extra fee. You need OS supporting GB 2312 system. Transforming service from GB2312 to Big-5 is available for additional fee. Only available in MS Access File.
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Copy & Paste, or Extra MDB file (optional) |
||Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao|
||Online Directories, Submission|
||Biz. Name,Contact,Job Title,Department,Telephone,Fax,Email,Web site,Mobile,Address,City,State/Prov.,Country,No. Of Emp.,Capital,Est. Year,Repr.,OEM,Certificates,Products,Turnover,Factory Size,Biz. Type,Markets,Import Vol.,Products To Buy,Export Vol.,Industries,Detail |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at Faust Information.
- You have to purchase the MS Access File for the directory you selected separately when you shop at Faust Information store.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.
Business counts of categories: http://www.mail-lists-sales-leads.com/China_Business_Directory.txt