Japan Business Directory is a business directory where you can find Japanese contact and company information.
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Copy & Paste, or Extra MDB file (optional) |
||Online Directories,3rd Partner|
||Biz. Name,Contact,Job Title,Department,Telephone,Fax,Email,Web site,Mobile,Address,City,State/Prov.,Country,No. Of Emp.,Capital,Est. Year,Repr.,OEM,Certificates,Products,Turnover,Factory Size,Biz. Type,Markets,Import Vol.,Products To Buy,Export Vol.,Industries,Detail |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
MDB File (RAW-Data)
We provide data in open format (MS Access (MDB), unless explicitly stated otherwise) for some database products at customers' convenience only.
However, please be noticed that:
1) MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager software bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for advanced export ability.
2) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't mean any authorization beyond the end-user-agreement. Having the data in open format bundle the customer more responsibility to follow the end-user-agreement since the data can be easily distributed or pirated. Any usage beyond the end-user-agreement, including but not limited to, disclosing on public website, redistributing to 3rd party, embedding them into applications used by 3rd parties, are prohibited.
3) No technical support available for MS Access processing. Special skills may be required to handle the MDB file and the customer are supposed to have them. Our support and service on open format are limited to provide the correct format as well as the database structure (inside relationships).
4) MS Access program is not included. The customer need purchase or upgrade their own MS Access program at their own cost. Questions about the MS Access program will not be answered by our technical support team.
5) MDB files are usually much larger than the standard release format. They can be compressed in zip format and proper tools such as "Winzip", "WinRAR" are required to open the zipped file. Those tools are not included.
6) Download option may get void due to the size of MDB files.
7) MDB files are provided to qualified customers only. We reserve all the rights to make decisions if to honor this option or not. If your order with MDB files are not qualified, you can either drop this order or remove the MDB option.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.