Global Trade Directory
Suppliers & Buyers Worldwide from over 125 countries
Buy Worldwide Business Database Lists
Want to know who are buying the products you want to sell?
Want to know who can provide the products you are looking for?
- more than 1,000,000 suppliers & buyers active in major online market places
- The only one database of its kind
- Contact information such as email , fax, phone number ...
What's inside this CD-ROM?
This database is a list of active posters (buy & sale) of trade leads on several major market places in the past few years who posed to buy or sell a certain products from (to) international partners.
- Yahoo style category system let you browse businesses by industry (products and service)
- keyword search to find category or products, or company name quickly
- Copy/Paste to export selected list
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Copy & Paste, or Extra MDB file (optional) |
||Business Name,Contacts,Phone,Fax,Email,Address,Zip,Web Address,Mobile Phone,City,State/Prov.,Country/Area,Products,Sales Vol.,Business Type,Est. Year,Representative,Products To Buy,No. of Emps,Capital,OEM,Introduction,Certificates,Factory Size,Markets,Brand Names,Customers,Business Detail |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
What's inside the database?
Here are the major Columns (fields):
|No. of Emp.
||Number of Employees|
||Year of Establish|
||Sales Volumes (recent year)|
||Name of CEO or etc.|
|Products To Buy
||Products to buy/purchase/import|
||OEM services, if any|
||Major products and services|
||Certificates, standards |
* not all information are available for all fields
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at Faust Information.
- You have to purchase the MS Access File for the directory you selected separately when you shop at Faust Information store.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.